November 17, 2009

Cranky-Pants

Well it seems I have caught some sort of nasty cold-like thing so posting may be a bit on the slow side this week. It started yesterday morning, and by noon I felt horrible. I rode out the day but as I went in to say bye to my dad my voice cracked as my throat is quite sore and he said "oh well you don't sound to well" to which I replied "well funny, cuz I don't feel too well." Then I came home and made a stink about not feeling well and went to bed at 10:30 only to wake up at noon today. I am feeling a bit better, but still not "good." I'm actually not all that sad about being sick as I never really am sick. It's a joke among people that I never get sick, so if I am it's because I am pretending, which I have been known to convincingly do. However this is honest to goodness sickness. Trust me. I could give Ferris Bueller a run for his "faking illness" money. And even though I'm not a fan of feeling so icky and blah-like, it is nice to have a break from doing anything. My entire day consisted of me staying in bed, taking a shower, nibbling on some cookie dough, and watching the last twenty minutes of How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Grace. Now I am tidying my room a bit and then we are going to see The Wizard of Oz on the big screen! I am actually really excited about that despite my current state of wanting to curl up in a ball and sleep for the rest of my life. And that is why I don't get sick, I turn into a highly more dramatic beast.

Also I am pretty sure this is horribly incoherent and for that I apologize. My brain is a bit fuddled in my current state.

2 comments:

  1. except when you get sick horrible things happen like your ears get infected and almost fall off.


    i'm totes jealous of you wizard of oz outing! have fun in your ruby reds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried to block out the memory of the great ear infection of 07. and the great ear infaction of 08. those were bad times in my life.

    ReplyDelete