March 29, 2011

Black & White & Pink All Over

Black & White & Pink All Over
Barrette (I hate that word for obvious reasons)- H&M
Earrings- F21
Coat- Vintage London Fog
Diana the Huntress Brooch- Vintage
Cardigan- Target
Blouse- Thrifted
Skirt- Made by me
Shoes- Off Saks Fifth Avenue


Black & White & Pink All Over

Black & White & Pink All Over


I'm not very wordy today. This might not be the most amazing outfit I've ever posted, but I quite liked it. Very simple and work appropriate.  The park I photographed this in is a place I've been wanting to go for some time now. It's a very lovely park that is unfortunately bordering a pretty dodgy part of town. Equally unfortunate is the fact that the best tacos in town are also located in this area, which I have been craving forever.  I'll have to do a post on this place sometime, it's super cute!

Black & White & Pink All Over

Black & White & Pink All Over

Black & White & Pink All Over

Black & White & Pink All Over

Riverside has a few sister cities in various Asian countries. One of which is Sendai, which of course, was one of the towns in Japan that was hit the worst by the Tsunami and Earthquake. When this park was redone a few years ago they put in a Japanese garden in honour of Sendai. After the Tsunami the city set up a relief fund that goes directly to the city of Sendai. For all the crap I give Riverside, I thought that was pretty cool.

Black & White & Pink All Over

Black & White & Pink All Over
I'm still not sure about this lipstick....

2 comments:

  1. That lipstick is good!
    I get excited when people wear pink... not many people in the blogging world sport pink for some reason. :(

    bonjourgazel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how pretty and simple this outfit is! The pink raincoat is just darling, and I'm suddenly finding myself jealously wishing for one like it! ;) Love those pretty flower earrings, too!

    ReplyDelete