July 25, 2011

Simple Saturday

008

Earrings & Brooch- Thrifted
Cardigan- Target
Tank- ???
Skirt- Made by me
Shoes- Off Saks

013

009

Y'know those outfits that just seem perfect despite being totally unspecatular? Where you kinda of just grabbed all the simple items in your currently nearly empty closet (More on that later)? The ones that just fit biking, and shopping, and cleaning, and sewing, and lounging, all at once and make you feel like a million bucks even though you're mostly at home all day? The ones where you happen to find your favourite lipstick after losing it months ago?

015

019

That's what this was. I know it's very simple, and not too exciting, but I liked it, and felt very girly and pretty. For me, those are the best kind of outfits.

016


Tomorrow I will have something much more exciting for you, but for today I'm just thinking about the simple joys of life. :-)

2 comments:

  1. How adorable are you? I love this outfit post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cursive font is very visually appealing; however it's really hard for me to read.

    ReplyDelete