Notes on the video
- ignore my messy room
- ignore the fact that I have one hand of nails painted.
- I actually messed this up a bit. You need to start with your pattern the same distance away from the edge as the rest of your pattern. That's why it's important to measure the pleat and transfer that to your new pattern piece.
- ignore the fact that I crack myself up.
- This is the link for the site I learned to grade.
- And here is where you can buy your own Chalkoner. I honestly love mine to death!