November 16, 2011

Care Package

001

My family sent me a care package this week. Finally! Lol! I have been patiently awaiting this box for a rather long time and did a happy dance when it finally arrived (much to amusement of everyone in the mail centre). I even made a video of me opening it! The contents were wonderful and made me miss everyone just a little bit more. It was filled with sweets, and things I needed, plus a few surprises!


002

Coffee!!! No more crappy coffee from the dinning hall!

003

3 sweet notes from 3 sweet kiddos. Grace's cracks me up! She wrote "I miss you so much that I can't stop calling you. You're a silly Grace, and so am I, Love Grace."

005

Yummy dark chocolate hot cocoa! 

007

Candy Corn!! I couldn't find any up here so I pleaded for people to send me some. I will never be rid of it now. I am not upset about that.

008

Chelsea made Pumpkin Spice donuts. They were much more of a cake dough than a gross donut dough, and they were delicious!

011

My own pumpkin to carve. Foam pumpkins are a lot harder to carve than you'd think...

012

A cute little tin! There are different posters on each side of it!

016

I have no idea what the sparkly star is for/from, but I do like sparkles! And I got some of Gracie's yummy blueberry jelly that she made for 4-H this year! I'm actually not a huge fan of most blueberry things, but I adore this jelly!

017

Someone please remind me to change my address for my Martha Stewart subscription. Also, it really makes me happy that I have an Anthro catalog. I haven't been shopping since September....

018

Chocolate Chip Cookies!!

019

The most exciting thing in the box! Shampoo!! I ran out last Sunday and hadn't been able to wash my hair since. Things were bad. By the way, sea salt is not a good shampoo substitute, no matter what your 2am brain tells you...

2 comments:

  1. aw thats so awesome! its always great getting packages like this in the mail from people who know you and care about you! :)

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the boxes I ship to my daughter to school...and yes, the last one contained candy corn. Going home for Thanksgiving?

    Toni
    www.lifeinapinkbunnysuit.com

    ReplyDelete