November 29, 2011

Life

038

Too many words in my head right now. Too many emotions surging through me. I'll write about them later.

023

022

Thanksgiving at the coast. I only cried once.

035

034

My camera kicked the bucket thanks to an unfortunate water bottle event.

029

025

I'll never buy tights from Walmart ever again.

8 days. 8 days and I will be home in that horrible, sunny, thick aired, wonderful place.

020

019

I'd like to discuss the above statement, but I'd rather pass my Theory final.

I'm going to study really hard, so I won't be around. The next time you hear from me I'll be complaining about the heat and devouring the hottest salsa I can find.

018

016

I'll also be preparing for an entire month of X-Files and just hugging everyone I love.

I refuse to carry a book bag the entire month.

015

014

I just love Christmas. And I am really excited to spend it with the best people on the planet.


011

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything is going well! I really love these photos.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete