June 12, 2014

Iceland









It's 9pm right now and the sky outside is bright and alive. 






I officially leave on Monday and will make my way to Beautiful Norway. 
There is a lot of things I can say about my time here in Iceland. Heartache isn't always bad and can do a lot of good for a person sometimes. 
I've come to realize a lot of things about myself including that I am a total exhibitionist when it comes to my emotions, and I'm trying to change that. There is a difference between sharing and making a fool of myself and I am really good at the latter. 

Travelling this way has left me sad often.
I've learned about the things that make me happy and being alone isn't one of them.
That said this place has been wonderful
Awful, horrible, tear inducing, ridiculous, and full of growing pains. 
But wonderful.

I've had some serious time to evaluate life and I'm excited for the future.
For foreign adventures.
For finding adventure in my own home.

Growing pains suck a whole lot, but they make you grow. 
And that is good. 







No comments:

Post a Comment