June 29, 2008

I'm Back!

So as you see I have rearranged , reorganized and redirected my blog. I thought I'd start off my first post with something that I will make a weekly event. I call it "3 days in the city." each week I will choose one city that I want to go to someday and choose three outfits to take with me. A casual day outfit, a dressy night outfit, and something for fun, for that city. This week's city is London. Now I've been to London before, but if I knew then what I knew now, I would have packed much differently. So here it goes:

I am a huge boot person. Love them, love them, love them! I don't know why this out fit reminded me of London, but it does. I can totally see myself walking around thrift shops and record stores sporting this lovely ensamble.



This is not my usual colour pallet, but I love the softness of it. Very elegantly romantic, which i think fits London perfectly. And those shoes are incredible!



I actually really love tennis, both to play and watch. I have a little confession to make, I don't really think that bag is something I'd ever take to see a game at Wimbledon, but holy cow I love it and want it! It's by Jay McCarrol who was the first winner of Project Runway.

Well that's it for this first post. Life has been pretty boring. School is out for the summer and I'm working for my dad. I am excited to go to Portland in a few weeks! Maybe Portland will be next week's city!

No comments:

Post a Comment