July 6, 2008

Three days in Seattle

A little late, but I've had a busy day.


Seattle has the reputation for grunge, but I thought that this would be a lovely sort of outfit to walk all over the city in. oh. And I love those shoes!


As much as I love dresses and skirts, black skinny jeans are very sexy in a funky and yet suprisingly modest and understated way. And I love blue and yellow together.


What is a trip to Seattle without a little (or in my case alot!) of coffee? My family has always wanted to open up a cafe/bookshop somewhere up north, and Seattle is the place to do it.

So that's it for this week's "TDITC". I've got a super busy week ahead of me. we leave for Oregon next saturday! I just have to figure out when I'm going to back?

1 comment:

  1. hey there!
    i really like the new blog style. it's like spending a day shopping with you. =D

    ReplyDelete