August 25, 2008

Three days in Wonderland

Sorry I didn't do this yesterday. We went to San Diego for my Birthday and didn't get home till very late, but here you are. Three days in Wonderland. (I'll post about yesterday later)




"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"
~Alice from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland



"No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow."
The Mad Hatter from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland



“There is no use trying; one can't believe impossible things."
"I dare say you haven't had much practice. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”

Alice and the Queen from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland


Ciao Darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment