September 15, 2008

Tri laethanta i Baile Atha Cliath

No I am not a member of the same alien society as Anne Hache. That is Gaelic. Gaelic? you say. Yes Gaelic. The language of the celts (kelts folks! not selts). Why am I writing in Gaelic you ask? Well in honor of the fact that I AM GOING TO IRELAND IN JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know! I'm going on tour with RCC chamber Singers and we're going to Ireland and Wales for two weeks! We're going to be competing in a choral competition in Wales, but we're going to Ireland for a week before that to go do other gigs. What perfect timing! And OMG Topshop they have Topshops!!!!!! So in honor of the obsession of my mind for the next 8 months, here is Three days in Dublin, or Tri laethanta i Baile Atha Cliath (and no joke, I'm already working on my wardrobe for the trip):


Oh and I fully plan on having a wild romance with a guy who has a beard, a kilt, a banjo, and a swoonworthy voice. Just so y'know.



Hello Dublin, I love you. If I could marry a city, you'd be the city I'd marry. Then I'd marry these boots.


You can't go to Ireland and not wear green!


This totally reminds me of LuLu in To Sir With Love. I do love me some LuLu.


Okay that's all. Tomorrow I'll have pictures of my new purchases, and sewing.

Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment