October 15, 2008

Did you hear the one about the drunk pony?

No seriously, did you? If not go here to read the story. It surely brightened my day. The best parts of the story is that the pony's name is FatBoy, and that the lady (whom I'm assuming is old) thought he was the Beast of Bodmin Moor! I'd better watch out. We have a pool. The Chubacabra might fall in one day. Did you know that they have almost certainly proved the existence of the Chubacabra? I'm a very firm believer in Nessie and Bigfoot, and am completely convinced that there are hundreds of animals roaming the streets that we don't know about. Call me crazy, but it's true! Click on that last link and go to the bottom of the page for a link to a news report on the Beast, it's very interesting.
Photobucket


I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. It's been hot again which is no fun. We desperately need rain. I took my final midterm exam yesterday, which was fine, but then my stupid professor decided that it was necessary for us to take our usual Tuesday test on Thursday, so I'll be reading and outlining a chapter about something sappy-liciou whilst I watch Project Runway and Pushing Daises. Alright enough chit-chat. I've got a huge stack of papers on my desk to get through. I hope that FatBoy brightens your day!


Tootles!

1 comment:

  1. i think "FatBoy" was trying to commit suicide......with a name like that, can you blame him?...who names their horse that? poor thing!

    ReplyDelete