- Working on my hallowe'en costume
- Going through clothes to get rid of, or refashion
- Washing and ironing my clothes
- Trying to start a smock top I've been trying to make form a little over a month
- Studying for my Midterm next week which is worth 30% of my grade
- Watching my Netflix so I can send them back
- Moving the rest of my stuff from downstairs to upstairs
- Finishing cleaning my room
- Scrubbing my bed because Gracie wet it last night
That's the tip of the list... Eek! But it's all good. It's been a really wonderful morning. I really love Sundays. And I am loving that tomorrow is a holiday! Yay!
Anyhoodles, here's this weeks TDI for the lovely San Francisco ( one of my favourite places to be!)
So did anyone else notice that this is the same headband Chuck wore on this past week Pushing Daisies? Which I have not mentioned enough how much I love that show! Also if anyone wants to buy me these Jack Purcells I would have no problem with that!