November 24, 2008

Did I mention that I'm going to kill my computer?

If not then I'm going to kill my computer. Why? What did I ever do to you? Sure I've accidentally dropped you from time to time, but I always made sure you were nice and safe after. An yes I'm sure that with my nonstop novel writing you feel just a little abused. But computer I love you. Please don't leave me. I promise to be good and kind and to never drop you again. Just work please!
On a side note I'm going through withdrawls from not writing. Yes I'm writing novel. It's a love story and pretty funny if I do say so myself. I'm not really writing it to publish it, just for fun and because it helps get rid of some of the clutter in my brain (which trust me there's alot).
In other news: Twilight made $70.6 million this weekend!!!!!!!!! Yes I went to the midnight showing. Pictures are on my computer so that's just freaking brilliant. But we had so much fun, and I accidentally started a chant when Rob Pattinson started to take off his shirt. I fairly quietly called "take it off!" which made all the little girls say "take it off!!! *squeal!!!!*" Teenyboppers beware: he's mine, and I will have no problem crushing you sticks.... Wow that was creepy and I'm a little afraid of myself now.... Yes there was alot of screaming and I actually tried to bite my lip off. No joke. I almost succeeded too. The first time was when Rob Pattinson came on the screen, which was a glorious moment in film history by the by, and I bite the top of my lip, just a little too hard. There was some blood, but no biggy. Then durring the fight sceen I suceeded in making a noce size gash on the top of my lip. It hurt. My heart had to be restarted after the kiss sceen. And there were some camera angles that I really enjoyed. Aside from being a fangirl and being in love with a vampire, I have to say it was actually a really good movie! It was different from the book, but deffinatly worked. They did a great job of translating the book to the screen. If I hadn't read the books I can honestly say that I would have really liked the movie. There was just enough myster, action, romance, and suspence to fill any film goers taste. Yes there were some campy, and cheesy lines, but really who hasn't dreamed of having a bad boy tell you that you are now his life and he will do whatever it takes to make you safe again? So go ride a rhino film critics, or read the book. Then tell me that the language was dumb. Rant aside, I have now seen it twice. We went last night to go see it again, and are due to see it twice more this week, and possibly next Sunday too. I will happily go broke to see this movie. And in other joyous news they've already decided to make the second one! Which is highly depressing, and does not feature alot of Rob Pattinson, but still he's in it! Anyhoodles, go see the movie. It is honestly just a good movie. And if you happen to have a thing for boys with pretty eyes, arms and jawlines, then you will deffinatly enjoy it! But back off, cuz he's mine.
Okay enough for now! I'm going back to try and resurect my computer, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment