February 25, 2009

Sometimes I wonder about that man...

So after I made today's post, my dad walked into my office as I was looking at my blog. I had scrolled down to the post about all the stuff I bought last week. My dad saw the bracelet and was all "hey that looks like the bracelet you have!" I, in my infinate stupidity, assumed he was joking, thus I played along. "yeah that's totally random. What's great is that looks like the tile in front of our fireplace too. Weird." Then my dad looked closer. "Oh! You're right! That is funny! I guess you blog girls are into all the same things, even your houses." I stared at him. "You're kidding right?" He looked at me confused. "What?" "Dad, that is my bracelet, and this is the tile in front of our fireplace." He then knit his brow. "Then why couldn't you have just said that to begin with?" "Um, probably because I figured you could see that this was clearly my bracelet, my hand, and our floor." "Ashley, why would you assume that I know these things." He then walked away shaking his head. Then he told a client that I might, just might, be working on having a music career.

There are days when I wonder if his brain is plugged in, or if he's just that weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment