September 28, 2009

Monday Inspiration #23: Quilt while you're ahead (I'm so sorry)

I am making myself a quilt. I wrote up a very long explanation for why I am making a quilt, then realized it didn't matter. You're welcome. I'm re-doing my bedroom and to go along with it, I am going to make a quilt. I have never made a quilt, but I am going to do it, and it will be an awesome quilt. I'm even thinking about tea dying all my fabric to make it look antiqued. There is something very charming about snuggling up under a giant, old quilt. I'm very excited about this process! So here's a few of the photos I've been looking at for inspiration.


My quilt will not look like this one (^)

My quilt will probably look like this one (minus the purple)(^)





I love the fan printed one on top, but really love the big on on the bottom. I've not seen a pattern like that before.

1 comment: