October 13, 2009

Sparkles


Collar- Vintage
Cameo- Family Heirloom
Sweater- Thrifted
Skirt- Thrifted
Stockings- Target
Shoes- Payless
Today is one of those days when I wish I had someone who would bring me my frozen yogurt, and a coffee to work and laugh at my froggy voice and say that my hair doesn't look wonky, and not to worry because my head is not going to explode despite what my head is telling me, and just tell me a joke, or funny story to make me laugh. That's what today was.
And then Jessica came to work carrying in these:



I didn't get Froyo and coffee, but I got Edward Cullen. Not a bad trade. And a little sparkle was added to my day. No joke, they sparkle. They also taste like really gross children's vitamins, but it's the thought that counts right? And today is perfect Cullen weather too.

No comments:

Post a Comment