November 4, 2009

You have had your fill, your fill of me*

Dress- Thrifted
Boots- Target
I know. I spent the whole summer complaining about the colour terquoise and here I went and bought a dress in that very colour. Well first off, I'm not crazy about this dress anyways. I like the basic shape of it (which is why I bought it), but I'm not altogether sold on the rest. I might dye it? I think Yellow would be cool. I am also thinking I'm going to shorten it to about my knee. Waddaya think?


Yesterday I watched an old Chinese man get arrested in the Bankruptcy court for trying to hit a Federal Marshall. He(the man who was arrested) was mad that because of Osama we have to take our shoes off to get into court and he was not a terrorist so why did he have to take his shoes off? He screamed all this at the court clerk while flinging his shoes (which here in his hands) at her. Someone called the Marshall. The Marshall tried to calm the man down. The man started screaming again about how "it's Osama's fault!" and he tried to hit the Marshall with his shoes. The Marshall blocked the hit, flung the guy around and cuffed him. I promptly left.


In other news I'm in a bit of a I-live-the-same-day-over-and-over-again funk. The weather is being indecent (Come on 90 in NOVEMBER? that's not even charmingly California quirky. It's just insane.), and just nothing is happening. I'm drowning in work, and laundry and other things, but it's like I never get a break. That plus the recent realization that I am a creature of change and hate routine, and need newness, are all making the days blend together. Maybe I'll have to go do something foolhardy and crazy. That usually cures this feeling :-).

How's your Wednesday?
*December Baby from Girls and Boys by Ingrid Michaelson

1 comment:

  1. that is probably my favorite picture I've ever seen of you. It's so lovely.

    ReplyDelete