January 3, 2010

Refashion


This is what I have been doing today. I finally decided to tackle my overflowing mending pile. I've almost everything pinned and ready to be stiched up. There's so much! Things I completely forgot I even owned! Lots of things I really love too! Hopefully that means I'll have a bunch of "new" stuff to show you in the coming weeks. This no shopping thing is actually starting to kill me. I haven't been to a single thrift shop in two weeks... (and I am now pathetic, heehee!)


I've also been trying to finish putting my room in order. I need to move my mattress and bed frame up here still, but there are hats all over the place that need to be hung and clothes that need to be folded. I think I might try and take tomorrow off from work so I can get my room finished.


Other than that I have been reading a Jane Austen parody called Jane Bites Back. The plot is that Jane Austen is still alive as a vampire (I know it's like they worte the book just for me) and struggling to publish another novel without much success. So far it's quite good. I'm hoping to finish it today or tomorrow.


How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment