I will have a legitimate post tomorrow, but today I am in Big Bear. I will be all weekend. Expect great things.
And lastly thanks to the very beautiful Big Beautyful Mess for passing me the Beautiful Blogger Award (you're a doll!). I'm supposed to list seven random facts about me and pass it on to seven bloggers, but being that I am lazy today I will skip the last part. If you want the award consider yourself tagged! But of course I am going to tell you seven random facts about me, cuz that's what I do here.
1. I was named after a cabbage patch doll. I won't let my mother forget this, nor will I forgive her for it.
2. I have never had a shot. Like ever. Not once.
3. I was born on the same day that Pompeii blew up, but many years after. In case you were wondering.
4. My first sentance was "don't be pedantic." It is still my favourite sentance.
5. The first job I ever wanted was to be a fashion designer. Then one day my punk uncle (granted he was 18) told me he would never wear anything I designed. I was six. I gave up that dream then. Turns out I can't draw worth beans.
6. My favourite food is Lima beans. I am not kidding. Those things are the crap.
7. Laundromats are my biggest fear. I have one childhood memory that might explain this, but otherwise I do not know why I am terrified of them. They freak me out and I will do anything to avoid them.