July 28, 2010

Quick Note (and some compromising photos of myself)

Hey! Just a quick note letting you guys know I have started a tumblr to house inspiring photos and whatnot. I probably won't post much right now, but I'm hoping to at least post one a day this week since I'm currently too busy to take photos of myself in which I don't look like some sort of drag queen nun.

Spamalot

Spamalot

hairspray
Favourite costume, even if it isn't period correct (don't get me started.)

Opening
everytime I do a show I forget that I am allergic to eyelash glue. My eyes hurt.

"Drag Queen Nuns"
We just love this costume. That was sarcasm.

Makeup

Hairspray
Someone remind me to take out my nosering tonight.

5 comments:

  1. on a bright note, your eyes and hair look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful in that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, drag queen nun. Also, you look gorgeous. And I'm following your tumblr (though I'm barely on there myself lol)
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are hilarious, and wonderful!

    Stay lovely,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charissa- aw. You're just saying that...
    Sarah- Thank you!
    Andi- Thanks! I'm following you too now!
    Julia- thank you! the "drag queen nuns" are actually for our number from spamalot. It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete