September 29, 2010

Open Season

Henry Hamilton

Two weeks ago I popped into an antique shop I never get a chance to go to. I found this. It is probably the best find I've ever found. And for $3 to boot.
Henry Hamilton

Henry Hamilton

Henry Hamilton

There was a part of me that is used to today's watered down politically correct ideas, that was totally taken aback by this. Then there was a larger part of me that smiled and laughed out loud. Oh how times have changed. I've been searching local draft records for a local-ish Henry Hamilton trying to find out what happened to the guy. The closest I've found was a guy out of San Diego who was in the Navy, but the trail goes cold after that :-( But my inner Nancy Drew is still up to the challenge!
Henry Hamilton

1 comment:

  1. I've been doing some checking around and I found a bunch of them. I think that if we had any time, we could actually find this guy haha

    ReplyDelete