October 22, 2010

Farmer's Market

(excuse the absense! I have no idea where this week went!)

Last Saturday my mom, Chelsea, Grace, and I went to the Downtown Farmer's Market. It was really nice. It's not terribly big (there are much better ones around here, but we'd never been to this one before), but had pleanty of interesting things to keep us all entertained. It was a nice and gloomy morning and we all had large coffees (even Grace!) and it was just lovely. I think food has got to be one of the most photogenic things on the planet. Next to Gracie of course...

002

003

004

007

008
What up Betty Grable bangs?

015

017

018

019

022

023

024

025

026

My mom thinks I should start a street style feature for Riverside. When we were there we saw ONE girl with a pair of boots to die for and a really cute funky style. This picture is my argument against this idea.

006

1 comment:

  1. I so enjoyed looking at the pictures in this post. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete