October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patchin'

After the Farmer's Market on Saturday, my whole family headed up to the Pumpkin Patch to go pick pumpkins. This place is really wonderful and fun, but I hate those cheap carnival "rides" they have (I blame it on Disneyland snobbery), and the people they attract. Rude parents and kids test my patience and I was kind of over it after an hour or two, but not all hope was lost. I got me a Candy Cane Iced Coffee (there is a part of me that is ridiculously amused by a cold Christmas-y drink!), and found some mini pumpkins to delight in! And it was a really beautiful day! It was the first day of true Autumnal weather (i.e. not in the upper 80's-high90's!). Infact it was such a beautiful day that I didn't edit these photos at all. What you see is what we saw, it was pretty swell!


030
The Leaves are changing!!

031

033

035

043

079
L-R: College Joe, Luke Wilson, and Mario. (Not the real Luke Wilson)

080

084
My hair came out pretty fantastic that day!

095
This is how Eric spent most of his time in these things, which I think were completely ridiculous.

182

218

219

224

228
We are scarily alike

231

235
Pretty Mama

243
Dress- Vintage, etsy
Cardigan- Target
Belt- Old one from Torrid
Socks- JCPenny in 2006!
Saddle Shoes- Payless

247

261
I was trying to get a better picture of my hair, but failed :-/

266

270

274
Move over Arlo Weiner

293

300

309

317

345
That Haul. At least the pumpkin part!

346

Up next: Oak Glen in day long thick fog!

*I'm going to be catching up on comment responses tomorrow so if you had asked me a question check back tomorrow or the next day!*

No comments:

Post a Comment