October 8, 2010

Weather Rant

This past week we had some lovely weather. A few days of rain, a few days of cool sunshine, but this weekend it's supposed to be back in the 90's. I'm seriously getting tired of this yo-yoing weather, and especially tired of the horrible high temps. It's October for Pete's sake! I want to go do Fall things and I want to pack away my summer clothes and unpack my winter clothes (which are a wool cardigan and a few scarves). I want cozy cold days spent looking out the window, drinking coffee, and reading. It's times like these that I really miss those 3 weeks of marvellous weather I got to enjoy six years ago (which makes me feel incredibly old). I'd give just about anything for a few days of that bloody British weather right about now...


Bunratty Castle

Stonehenge

First View of Ireland

Ireland

CLiffs of Moher

Cliffs of Moher

Trafalgar Square Fountain

Big Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment