August 12, 2011

Autumn Dreams






ugh winter

re-visited

under
















I hope this post doesn't seem cruel, but I am tired of the heat and in desperate need of some cool temps. I'm antsy to leave California behind and greet the Autumn leaves that await me. I want to wear pretty tights, and berets, and swaddle myself in wool. I'm craving soups and chowders, cocoa and mulled cider. Warm fires and crisp winds. I may be a little biased, but I don't think there is a lovelier time than Autumn.

I finally picked out a colour pallet for this autumn and winter based on many of the images above and am heading down to the garment district today with a friend to gather the fabric I need! (Which should not be a problem considering this is a list of the fabric shops in the garment district) I don't know that I have ever been so excited for Fall.

2 comments:

  1. Do they have great prices? I have wanted to go and shop forever and am a bit scared that I will not know where to go or where to park. Share how your trip goes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single thing here. Beautiful! Every day I am more and more ready for autumn to be here!

    ReplyDelete