August 11, 2011

Sorbetto Dress Sew Along: Stitching Your Bodice



I must apologize for the delay in getting this up. This week has turned out to be very busy! (which may have to do with a rather hormonally charged facebook status about leaving all my friends behind...) Last night I had a dinner date with my darling friend Lauren, tonight Bri, Chel, Jess, Sarah and I are all getting sushi, tomorrow I'm off to the garment district with a friend, Saturday is a girl's shopping day, Sunday the flea market with my family and some friends.... yeah, not a whole lotta spare time! I'm postponing  everything by a day, so next Tuesday will be the dress up day. And now you have the weekend to finish things up, so really, I'm just looking out for you *cough cough*.


But here is the bit on sewing your bodice. I would have posted this last night, but Youtube decided to take 2 hours!! to upload this stupid video. grrr. But here you have it! Tomorrow I'll have instructions on making your skirt! Almost there guys!! Remember, if you have any questions send me an email, or leave it in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment