July 24, 2012

Home again, home again


I am home. We got in at 2 am Monday morning after a somewhat adventurous trip. 
All of my stuff is shoved in the dinning room and today we begin the room changes.
It's a fiasco.
It's good to be home.

I don't know what it is, but I am suddenly filled with a huge amount of inspiration. 
If only I could find my dang sewing machine. 
I've been sketching like crazy lately. Mostly autumn clothes because lets be honest I am never going to like summer no matter what state I live in. 
But back to the inspiration thing.
It's good, it feels good, maybe it's the filtered water and the sunshine.
I'm having a hard time remembering to not get water from the faucet and to bring sunglasses with me.
But yeah, I've got some stuff to do, some plans to make, and I feel really good.

So I'll see you sometime soonish. 
Not sure when. Let me get my life organized. 
Or at least my crap out of the dinning room. 

Peace and love and all that.


No comments:

Post a Comment