September 12, 2012

Re-Organize



I know that Spring is supposedly when everyone is supposed to clean up and re-organize their life, but I always feel like Autumn is a better time for me. I don't know what it is, maybe the changing of the leaves makes me ache for a change in my life? Not that it's at all Fall like here (and let me tell you, this was no fun at all!), but things are slowly changing. So please bare with me while I re-organize (which will include blog posts!), and settle into the new season. In the meantime, how is your late summer going? Is it starting to feel like Autumn where you are. What are you most looking forward to this new season? Have you had your first Pumpkin Spice Latte yet? And just for fun does anyone have any yummy Polenta recipes? Or just any yummy Autumnal recipe you want to share? Oh and do you have a Pinterest? Send me your link! I am always looking for new boards to follow (this one currently is my favourite, followed by this one. )!

P.S.

Happy Birthday Fraser!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment