June 26, 2013

Fiesta




Flowers- White- H&M, Red- F21
Earrings- World Market
Blouse- Olvera Street
Bangle- World Market
Belt- Target
Skirt- Me Made
Shoes- Thrifted, Vintage

I apologize for the absolutely unoriginal title, but I am at a loss for what to talk about today. I guess I can say that while I loved the spirit of this outfit, the whole over-the-top borderline costume-ness of it made me feel incredibly ridiculous the whole day. I find that I am really good at putting together costume-y outfits, and really bad at pulling them off. Clothes have been beffudling me for a while. I'm working out a balance.



I guess I could also mention that those are indeed Ferragamos on my feets. I found them at Goodwill. For $6. Because the thrift gods finally smiled down upon me. I'm incredibly thankful and now I want 10 more pairs!



And I guess I could also say that I am trying really hard to work on my photography skills. There's an idea in my head of how I want my photos to look, but I haven't quite gotten it yet. Everything is just too bright. Which considering where I live isn't exactly surprising, but I am determined to not let the sun ruin everything of mine (currently skin and hair are suffering much.). Anyone know of good photography sites or e-courses? I am going to the library this week to check out some books. Any recommendations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment