August 16, 2013

Hurry Autumn


Dress- Me Made
Cardigan- Thrifted
Petticoat- Me Made
Belt- Target
Boots- Target
Earrings- World Market
Necklace- Me Made




If everything goes according to plan, by the time you are reading this, I am making my way up a mountain to camp! Yippie!! We were supposed to go camping up North for 10 days this month, but for various reason were unable to make it. So we're taking a shot in the dark and trying to get the last spot available at a campsite a little over an hour from us. I'm driving up myself this morning to try and secure it, and everyone else will join me tomorrow! It's just a short trip, but I have a few posts scheduled for early next week.  So fingers crossed, I will soon have far too many pictures of trees, and lakes, and hike, and wonderful times in the woods!




Guys I can't wait for Autumn! Not that we ever have a real, honest to goodness Autumn here, but still. My last few outfit posts have been heavy on the Autumn Vibes and I am so tired of summer clothes! I am hoping to take a few trips this Fall to cooler regions of the Earth (both literally and in slang form) so I've already started planning my Autumn wardrobe. I gotta tell you, the few pieces I've accumulated so far are so rad and I cannot wait to sport them! Sigh, Autumn, hurry up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment