August 6, 2008

Smile cuz what else are you gonna do?

Ugg. That about sums up my day. It really wasn't horrible, just.... Well I've got alot on my mind and alot on my plate and absolutly no focus power and my back is KILLING me. So how can do I deal with the "is this week over yet, cuz I sure as hell don't think I can take much more of this" blues? With pictures of things that make me smile! So here you are.

Photobucket
Poppies are my absolute favourite flowers ever! Which is funny concidering that my favourite movie of all time is The Wizard of Oz. I'm fairly certain there is a corrolation, but who cares! They're just so pretty!

Photobucket
Yellow Sundresses represent everything good and happy in this world. *sigh*

Photobucket
I could live off cherries. I Love, LOve, LOVE them!

Photobucket
You can't beat this movie. Or the TV show. My favourite Gidget movies are Gidget Goes Hawaiian and the one where she interns at the UN. Anyone know the name of that one?

Photobucket
Man oh man I do love The Office! I work in a law office and every single one of the characters have a doppleganger in our office. Oh it makes me laugh!

Photobucket
I love the movie Big Fish. This is my favourite scene in the movie. If you haven't seen it rent it!

Photobucket
If you don't like Amelie I cannot be your friend.

Photobucket
Ireland. *le sigh*

Photobucket
It's 90something today. I need rain.

Photobucket
Oh London how I love thee.

Photobucket
Nummy.....
Note to self: rent Braveheart.

Photobucket
this
and
this
Photobucket
I bought this shirt in Portland. Best buy ever.

I think this is enough to get me through the rest of the day....

Ciao darlinga,
Peace, love and save the bees

No comments:

Post a Comment