September 28, 2008

Three Days in The Mountains

I'm posting this on auto post today, because I know I won't remember while I'm up here. So since I am gone for the weekend to Big Bear for a choir retreat, I am giving you Three Days In The Mountains (if I was doing anything but sitting in a cabin, singing all weekend). So here it is:




I would really love it if someone bought me Hunter Wellies for Christmas. Especially if they are red, green, or yellow. Now normally I'm not a denim mini skirt girl, but for the long drive up there tights and a comfy denim skirt would be just lovely, and man I love that hat.



I love to mix pretty things with un-pretty things. A better way of saying that, is that I love contrast in outfits, a very cute dress, coat, a blouse, with rugged boots, and fringe bags. I call it Dainty Dirt. Mostly I just want to live in tights and boots.


The Penultimate Ashley colour pallet! If there was some orange, avacodo green and red we'd be in buisness. How cozy does that coat look? I think this would be quite a lovely outfit for walking in the woods, or roasting marshmellows, or other cabin/mountain/woodsy things.

Well there you have it! I hope everyone's weekend was marvvy! I'll post all about my weekend as soon as I can!

Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment