January 24, 2009

Adieu mon readers....

I don't speak french and have no idea what readers is in french. sorry. I'm off to Arizona. It's not going to be a fun weekend and somehow in the last 24 hours my sister, Bri, announced that she had too much homework to do to be able to go, thus I decided to stay home, then was guilt tripped into going again so that my dad can drive his pet car. He bought a Jag. He's always wanted one and he bought it last spring. I call it his pet car, because he litterally treats the stupid thing like a pet. I will never understand people who like fancy cars....

But all that aside I'm now going. Can you hear the thrill in my voice? oh then I must not be that bad an actress. seriously I've had stomach convulsions all night and feel like throwing up. and I get to drive my parent's excursion for the next five hours. granted we've got some good tunes to go along, but really I'd rather drive up the i 5 for the rest of my life than through the desert and Blythe. Really who lives in Blythe? what is the point of Blythe? Seriously, it involves a mickey D's, a del taco, and a gas station. wow. that's my idea of a hoping town.

Okay I'm being stupid now and it's all cuz' I'm in a bad mood. this is going to be a fun 5 hour drive..... On the plus side there is a huge chance of Twilight/ the new underworld movie viewing this evening. so that's not so bad. of course Edward Cullen/Rob Pattinson would make my being in Arizona less miserable, but here's my question though: where's my cullens to the volturi I have for family? seriously? when it come to family I won the "horrible" jackpot. here we go again... I'm really trying to not be negative, but there are some clouds that do not have silver linnings. and they all involve my family. but hey it's research for my novel....

alright I'm going to quit my complaining, mostly cuz I have to go brush my hair and teeth and am in need of massive amounts of coffee. I think I'm going to pretend to be a mime this weekend. nobody likes mimes anyways so they ignore them. ouch. I just slammed my head on the desk here. anyone wanna trade weekends? I don't think I'll survive this one..... ugg.

good frocking bye everyone. blahhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment