January 28, 2009

Annoyed

Today started out great. Really great. Then I got annoyed and mad at myself. I'm being incredibly lazy in all things that are important to me, and working like a friggin chipmonk before winter on everything else. No joke. I actually have run out of things to do at work. Well not really because there is still a file on my desk to go through and I could makeup folders if I really wanted to. But I'm still annoyed. I think I need a vacation. A working vacation. I need to go away for a few days and sort through stuff on my own and figure some more things out and sleep till noon and not feel guilty about it. And I will drink nothing but coffee and eat nothing but carrots and stay up late watching the stars for inspiration. Blah. There's only about two more hours of work I have to do here, before heading home, but then when I get home I have so much crap to do that I've been putting off. I think it's just the "weird office mojo". I always get this feeling of doom and gloom here and have nicknamed it the "weird office mojo". I also feel like going for a drive out to the middle of nowhere which ideally would involve a forrest. I'm thinking I would like to be a hermitess for about a month or so. I could work on my dreds while I'm at it. Of course if I'd just shut up and do what I'm supposed to do and stop feeling like having a pity party I'd be perfectly fine. I guess I'm just disappointed in my inability to remain confident and to stop being stupid. Blah. So I'm going to breathe deep and exhale the bad chi, and inhale the good chi. I'm highly annoyed though. Okay I need to pump myself up so that I can plow through what I need to do tonight. I guess I can put off bra shopping again. I'm gonna go for a walk.

1 comment:

  1. you better not complain missy. i went to eight hours of classes today and worked for 3 1/2.


    SUCK IT UP!


    ...love youuuu

    ReplyDelete