May 16, 2009

My day started with poop...

Penelope and I have come to an understanding: She poops in my room again, she cleans it with her tongue. There are certain things I don't do, among them are blood, stickiness, snot, and spit, but the top of the list is poop. Especially not dog poop.

Stats:
Cardigan: Target
Shirt: Walgreens (I know)
Skirt: Thrifted and altered by me
Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
this is the other skirt I bought with the red one. I forgot to take a before picture, but it used to hit me at my ankles, which is a horrible length on me. I cut it to the right length then pinned it and right before I went to stitch it I thought "hmm lace." So I went to my mom's stash of lace and hemmed and hawed over whether or not I liked it. Then I said, "who'm I kidding, I love lace." So I stitched them up. I really, really love it. It's super light weight and thin and perfect for the 110 degrees that haunt the outdoors at this moment. There was one small mistake in the sewing in the form of I somehow had about a half an inch more skirt than lace suddenly and accidentally folded over part of the skirt. It's easily fixable, I'm just lazy....
Best part of this skirt? Pockets! I love pockets.
The bag I also picked up this week at Goodwill. It's the most perfect bag in the world and I forgot to take a picture of it.
I loved this cardigan from Target. the polka dots are actually baby blue.
Close up of skirt...
and the lace. Glory I love eyelet lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment