July 16, 2009

Koreans need loving too

I was going to post all about my pajamas that I am making today, but I didn't get them finished, so you will have to wait until tomorrow. I blame this on Alfred Hitchcock. Chelsea recorded a bunch of Hitchcock films and we watched them last night. I was up forever moving between the TV and the sewing machine. To get an idea in your head of what they look like (<-- awkward sentence) This is the idea behind them:

Jessica went to the Bankruptcy Court to file something and got asked out by the awesome Korean guy we call Korean Joe. This guy works for the courts and handed her a note saying it was a question for the debtor but really it asked if she was available for lunch sometime. I haven't stopped laughing about it yet. She said she was really thrown off because she kept trying to figure out why he wanted to have lunch with our client, then she figured out he was asking her to have lunch and she told him she had a boyfriend and then he took the note back so "the attorney didn't get mad." We've joked around that Korean Joe likes Michael, but now it seems that he was just using Michael as a conversation starter! Best day ever!

It actually has been a really awesome day. On my way to work this morning I turned on the radio and every song that played was a good song, and no commercial breaks, and I had just enough quarters to park until there was parking in our lot, and I got everything neat and organized right away this morning and even had breakfast and coffee at home. And I slept in. All in all today has been a great success so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment