July 30, 2009

Some Lovin'

Mo of Me, Mo, and Myself, passed me my very first award! She sent this to me last week, and I keep forgetting to post it! Oops! But thanks Mo! I was so excited a giggly when I got it, I felt a little silly afterwards! And Happy Birthday!

I would like to pass this along to a few of my favourites. If you don't already, I highly reccomend reading these ladies blogs:
Sarah of Oh Kirby!
Reilly of Cici Speaks
Solanah of Vixen Vintage
My dear Charissa of Live a Little
and because she's super cool and encourages my rants

There's no other news on my end. Well other than the horrible new guy who keeps flirting with me and is married and has a kid, but that is a story for another day.

6 comments:

  1. You are such a sweetheart! I couldn't do it without you - you were one of the first (probably THE first) to start leaving comments on my blog and I really, really appreciate it! It is always nice to know I have friends in different far reaches of the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. reasons i love you #467:

    you rejoice in blog world instead of making fun of it. hooray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you're so sweet! Thank you so so much! I so appreciate all of the lovely comments you leave on my blog. It's such an encouragement! My heart is warmed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya know, i'm really glad you auditioned for that silly show a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was referring to bye bye birdie...but after reading your first comment, i can see how you'd be confused.

    ReplyDelete