August 26, 2009

Old Glory

When I am having a bad day or need to get away from the insanity that is my work place, I hop on over to my favourite antique store which happens to be a block away from my office. Old Glory General Store is considered a hidden gem in Riverside even though it is on one of the busiest streets in the city. As far as I'm concerned, it can stay hidden. This place is full of pretty old things and there is so much of it. They are constantly rearranging the store because they have so much. sometimes you won't be able to get into one corner because the moved things from another corner to reveal something entirely new. They have an entire two rooms at the very back dedicated to vintage clothing and the prices are pretty decent. I sometimes get so lost in this building I will literally spent hours upon hours just sifting through the pretty things in front of me. If you ever happen to be so unfortunate as to find your self in Riverside, you should pop on in for a look. It is the bright spot in our horrid little town.


(Click to enlarge. I got a new camera for my birthday and was having far too much fun taking pictures there. I'll show you the camera tomorrow, because it is a very nice one. Have a lovely day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment