September 30, 2009

Laughing (at other's expense)

(Bri's Bachelorette Party. I had to do Charissa's makeup blind-folded, then I got to observe my work.)

Whenever I'm having a bad day and start to have a pity party, I like to laugh at other people. It may sound horrible, but let's face it, there are some frigging weirdo's in the world, and I like to think that their purpose in life is to make people like me laugh on a bad day.
So if you are having a bad day, or just need a laugh, or just want to kill a few hours at work here are my four best sources of "other people are weird" entertainment.

It's all in the title.


Dude. Stop. My ears, eyes, nose, and beard are bleeding. (Please watch King Tut and the Pyramids, and My Big Fat Greek Pan. And you have to watch the trilogy of genius Merlin the Wizard (linked) , and Ricky Tic's Laugh In. Instant cure for the blues)


This site is dedicated to fashion flops, faux-pas, and fiascoes. This is my friend Jill's site. One day I ran into Jill at Disneyland and she showed me "the picture." Thus the Thumper Awards were born. Plus they are having a super cool Giveaway right now with many ways to enter. Plus Jill is freaking hilarious. Be sure to go through the archives and read the story behind the name. It's pretty great.


I'm sure most of you already know this site, but by golly, it is pretty awesome.


Have fun laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment