My New Bear Hat!!!
Points of order:
- You guys are still awesome! Just for the record.
- To say thanks I'd like to host a giveaway here once I hit the 50 followers marker (we're at 41 today! Holy Krakow!). Is there anything specifically you guys would like to see in the give away?
- I'm going to be updating my links this weekend, so if you'd like to be added leave a comment with the link you want and I'll be more than happy to oblige.
- I'm also going to get back to comments today and tomorrow. If I haven't responded to you yet, I will this weekend.
- On that, just so I have it again, would you rather I respond in the comments section, on your blog, by email, pony express? I know a few people voiced their opinions, so if you didn't please let me know!
- There *may* be a new header on Monday. I don't know, but there is rumors. This header is being a bit of a diva. I think my header thinks it's Katherine Higel.
- On the videos: I tried to get some of my live performance last night, but everyone I knew didn't have video recording capable cameras. Sad. But here is one of the songs I performed (sans the mess up in the last ten seconds) last night, which by the way thank you for your good wishes, everything went fantasically! The guy who runs the thing told me I was "phenominal" and I got the best applause I've ever had! I was very happy with the outcome. It made performing less painful (I really hate performing in front of people. If I could perform to empty rooms, I'd be very happy).
So this is my original song called Little Bird. The recording quality is total crap. Remind me to tell you about the time I broke a sound system and a baseball field with my voice. But anyways this should give you a basic idea of the kind of music I write. (Actually most of what I write is silly love songs that make most people gag on the sappiness.) Oh and yeah, that is me playing the guitar. Someone on Facebook asked me if it was really me and I was like, uh, dur, you can kind of see me playing it.... some people.... Oh yeah, and be nice. I'm a sensative artisit. ;-)
Little Bird by Ashley Barrett
Have a lovely weekend!