April 18, 2011

V-A-C-A-TION

When I was a teenager I totally found this set of luggage in an antique store and lusted after it until it sold (I did not have the money to buy it then). Ever since I have been on the hunt for it.. le sigh...

Hey y'all! I'm going to be taking another week off. I'm am SUPER behind on life, and just need less things on my mind right now. I'll still be updating tumblr no doubt and *hopefully* there will be an etsy update, which I will post, but otherwise things will be quiet around here. I feel bad taking another week off, especially after all the lovely comments you guys have been leaving lately, but life is just a little confuddled right now (nothing bad, just lots to do). In the meantime I wanted to ask y'all a question! I'm at 99 followers right now, and would love to do a giveaway at 100, but I'd like to know what kind of things you'd like to see in a giveaway? And is there anyone who would like to sponsor one? Please only things pertaining to the subjects of this blog (which if you need a list feel free to email me at fraxinilucia at gmail dot com. And no, adulttoysrus.com, you do not pertain to this blog...).

I hope you all have a wonderful week! I will miss you!
Love,
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment