May 19, 2011

Being Green

Being Green

Being Green

Being Green

Hair bow- Craft store
Earrings and Belt- Target
Bangle- Thrifted, Vintage
Dress- Vintage via Etsy
Cardigan, Bag, and Shoes- Thrifted.

I have always had a fondness for the colour Green, but I own very little of it. I particularly love sage and moss greens, though I am partial to British Racing Green as well (also I totally want some green Hunter Wellies someday). I've been trying to add more green pieces to my wardrobe so when I saw this dress on Etsy, I fell in love with it! perfectly spring-ish, and lightweight enough for summer too. It does have sleeves, but we had some freak rain storms here this past week and today was still a bit chilly. Wearing a cardigan in May because I need to? This must be heaven. My hair is done up in this tutorial. As I've mentioned before, the 60's were the first era I got really into. And while I really do think I can pull off 60's styles, much better than 40's, I just really love the 40's. But sometimes it's nice to deviate from the norm. On another note, I think I'm going to have to stop denying that my hair is red...

Being Green

Being Green

I'm going to be updating my own etsy shop this evening, so if you're interested, please swing by. Also I need new tires, so I fully encourage you to shop away :-)

2 comments:

  1. All of the green is lovely and your hair is so elegant! A great look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade of green looks so beautiful on your complexion and pretty red hair! And the dress looks like the perfect choice for a summer day!

    ReplyDelete