May 23, 2011

Weekend

This weekend was pretty perfect. I didn't accomplish a single thing that I needed too (thought I did get a water tank for my car! Now I just need tires!), and I got sunburned, and spent most of the weekend being sweaty, but all in all, it was perfect.

072

076

Track Meet. Chel and I got gold in Heckling.

079

086

Fish-n-Chips at the Harbour

100

102

An Apocalyptic Hike

106

111

New Shoes! Fulfilling my Jr. High dreams of owning Jack Purcell's.

114

116

119

125

131

Before the rapture....

132

and after the rapture. Chelsea's shoes were apparently holy.

136

Celebrating this girl's birthday with pizza, silly party games, yummy cake, and some dancing.

152

Such a beautiful sight!

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Your weekend trips always look like such fun! Everyone in your photos always looks like they're enjoying themselves immensely. It's a beautiful thing to see! :)

    ReplyDelete