May 9, 2011

Car Troubles

Car Troubles

Car Troubles

The last few weeks have been a never ending saga of car troubles for me. My car needs to be replaced, but I do not want to buy a new one, when I'm not planning on having a car when I leave for school. I won't need one, and do not need the extra expenses. So I kept hoping and praying that she'd last until September. Then last Monday, while driving on the freeway to go Swing Dancing, the tred came off of both my front tires... Yeah it was a fun and exciting night. Needless to say, I did not go swing dancing.

Car Troubles

Car Troubles

Car Troubles

My dad and I did a little research over the weekend and found out that to fix all the problems that make my car un-drivable at the moment (did I mention the water reservoir is cracked, and the muffler is broken too...) it's going to cost me about $300. But until I can do that, I am stuck carless. Which isn't too terrible considering how much I've been paying for gas (and the fact that once all three of those things are fixed I will get waaaaay better gas-milage!), but it is still annoying. But I guess this is as good a time as any to get my bike fixed up. She needs some help too! So what does one do when their car is of no use to them? Pretend they are a pin-up girl and take silly photos. Pretty much. (Though I was legitimately trying to fix the water tank, so these aren't just for show!)

Car Troubles

Car Troubles

Car Troubles
Scarf- Thrifted
Blouse- Thrifted
Tank top- no idea
Vintage Shorts- C/O City Chic
Shoes- keds
Earrings- gift from my sister from Topshop


 Car Troubles

Car Troubles

1 comment:

  1. This is way too cute...but what are you going to do for transportation until September? That's quite a bit off....

    ReplyDelete