May 27, 2011

I Feel Pretty

011
Bow- Lulu Letty on Etsy
Earrings- gift from my grandma
Necklace- Target
Cardigan- Target
"A" pin- Vintage
Bangle- Vintage, thrifted
Belt- Vintage, borrowed from another dress
Dress- Thrifted, possibly vintage, altered by me
Shoes- Off Saks

Not much to say today. I just spent two hours experiencing the joys of Riverside's archaic public transportation system, while be chatted up by a most idiotic person. Seriously, it was not fun. And some dude smelled of marijuana so bad that I now have a headache... Alas, poor me and my dang car.


012

On a happier note, this is my newest "new favourite dress." I thrifted it at the same time as the pink pants. I fell in love with the back detailing, which I forgot to photograph, but it criss-crosses in the back and is stinking adorable.Originally it hit me just above my ankles but I chopped it off and gave it a scalloped hem. Which I did in the most boneheaded fashion that took forever! But I love the end result! I will definitely be doing this again (just not so stupidly). I really liked the way this whole outfit came together and received many compliments throughout the day. I just plain felt pretty all day long! It was a nice feeling :-)

013

021

I also really love this cardigan. It has some bead work at the neck and such a vintagey feel to it. Plus the colour is beautiful. Target has some really pretty embellished cardigans right now, and I may just have to go pick up a couple more.

026

I don't know why I like this picture so  much, but I do.

031

I bought new makeup last weekend and have been playing around with my eye makeup more. The lipstick I'm wearing is Kat Von D Coral Castle. I might just be my favourite thing right now.  Now if only I could get rid of those under eye bags...

2 comments:

  1. I love the polka dots and pretty much everything about this. You never, ever disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two fave things... Pink & polka dots!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete