August 8, 2011

Monday Inspiration # 45: Fireside Girl

Not camp wear, but would still be totally perfect!


Again these two aren't camping pics, but both would be so great to wear while camping!










All images from random Google searches!

As my time in California and Summer come to an end I find that I am desperately trying to cram as many adventures in as possible. There is still so much to do before I leave! Including the Perfect California Day (Surfing in the morning, In-n-Out for lunch, afternoon and evening at Disneyland), beach trips (I have been ONCE this summer!), and of course camping. I really love camping. We went every summer as a kid and covered most of the campgrounds on the west coast of California and Oregon. Grand Canyon, Yosemite (about twenty times!), Crater Lake, we did them all. My family are not "wimpy" camper ...campers, no we use good old-fashioned tents and sleeping bags. There's nothing quite like being in the great outdoors surrounded by the smell of nature and camp fires. Plus, S'mores! Oh I love s'mores! I'm trying to gather a group to go camp on the bluffs in San Onofre before I leave, but we'll see. I'm really hoping we can!

Do you like camping? What is your favourite thing about camping?

No comments:

Post a Comment