October 17, 2011

Weekend on the Coast

004

006

007

009

010

011

012

013

015

016

017

019

I had a pretty nice weekend. Yummy eats, some thrifting, Salt Water Taffy, and gorgeous drives through forests that are actually kind of my back yard. (Outfit photos will from henceforth be much more awesome than my crappy dorm room shots!) A good weekend indeed!
001
Things I love about this photo:
1. I have horribly chapped lips. 2. my mom looks like a 90's model. 3. Chelsea's face. 4. Eric looked like a stoner back then too. 5. HARRY FREAKING POTTER!!!!! 6. Delaney had recently chopped her hair off with scissors (the day before school pictures too!) which resulted in Eric and Dee being mistaken for twins more than before., so my mom started dressing her in over the top girly outfits.

002
The picture on the bottom of the wall on the right is THE WORST family photo ever known to man. We all look like we are on some for of narcotic, and Fraser (who was maybe two or three) looks downright evil. Also I had stopped washing my hair which I slicked down at the sides with super hold gel. And no one is really even smiling. Sadly this was the best of the lot.

003
The funniest part was sleeping in a room with photos of myself all over the walls. When I walked in the room I stopped in the door way and yelled "whoa" rather loudly! But it was a nice (and hilarious!) look back at the various phases I and my family have gone through. 
Also I don't remember my dad looking like Harry Potter....
How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment