February 24, 2012

Surprise Performance

I totally meant to post more then I did this week. But some things got in the way.

Like finding out on Monday that I was singing at a festival on Thursday...

Cuz that's totes cool. Just don't tell me when I'm performing. It's all good...

So here is a snippet of the duet we sang. I finished memorizing it about fifteen minuets before we went on. Also, I apologize in advance for the garish colour of orange I am sporting. We had to wear school colours or our Beaver Gear, which is totally something people say here.

Let's also discuss the fact that I'm going to be in the music building for 7 hours today.

And just ignore that one spot where I don't sing the right notes. It's all part of my master plan to give the directors ulcers.



Have a wonderful weekend. I'll be spending mine studying for a test.

1 comment:

  1. I think you sounded absolutely lovely. I didn't notice any wonky parts (and I'm also a singer(although I don't sing opera)), so I say you did great. I also thought the orange looked fantastic. It was a spot of color that stood out in a good way. :)

    ReplyDelete