March 12, 2012

Ch-ch-changes

Cardigan- Target
Blouse- Vintage, Elsewhere Vintage Orange CA
Belt- Target
Skirt- Made by me
Shoes-Walmart

I haven't been able to wear this top for over a year now and for some reason tried it on the other day, to find it actually fit (even if it does make my boobs look 3 times their actual size!)! Love that! Actually I have noticed that with many of my clothes as of late. Which is really nice and encouraging as I head into finals week! How the heck did that happen??



On the day I wore this we had the strangest weather. Sunny in the morning, then snowing (while it was sunny...), then slush, then rain, then some more sun. When I emerged from taking these pictures it began to hail. I should probably start wearing tights so I stop freezing...



But back to finals, seriously, where did this term go? Not that I am sad to see it go, but still. Yes I will be glad to say goodbye to Winter Term 2012, also known as The Term From Hell. 10 more days, Ashley, 10 more days! You may have noticed I have been trying to keep a we bit of a schedule here. With the craziness that is my life right now I can manage about 3 posts a week, so for the foreseeable future that's the plan. I should have some posts scheduled for finals week too! Yay for organization skills!



But speaking of the foreseeable future, there are probably some pretty drastic, yet unavoidable changes headed my way. As soon as I know, I'll let the cat out of the bag, but trust me, they are not dire. They are slightly unfortunate, but not altogether unwelcome. How's that for being cryptic! But just know that if there is some radio silence from me for a while, it's just me figuring out life. But right now my only thoughts are to make it until next Wednesday. Then I am free and clear for 10 glorious days! Three of which I get to spend with Laura, and all of which will be spent frolicking on the coast! Is it weird that I've been making a packing list for a week already??? No, not at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment